gstreamer on mac

Alexander Horn alexnano at ucla.edu
Fri May 25 12:21:51 PDT 2012

Artem,

homebrew is still pretty new, not as useful for me yet.
(i tried for a while, but i switched back to macports :)

on macports, just:

sudo port install gst-ffmpeg gst-plugins-bad gst-plugins-base
gst-plugins-gl gst-plugins-gl gst-plugins-gl gst-plugins-good
gst-plugins-ugly gst-rtsp-server gstreamer py27-gst-python

sorry for delay, hope this is useful to you or someone else