GStreamer 0.10.36.1 basesrc initial offset bug?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 07:36:05 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 10:00 -0400, Robert Krakora wrote:

Hi,

> I am utilizing rtspsrc to receive content from and RTSP H.264 camera
> and about 20-40% of the time encounter an error with basesrc at start
> up.  I have this problem with 0.10.36 and the latest from the 0.10
> branch.
> (snip)

So what's the exact error you get? (I presume that means an error
message on the bus?)

Why do you think there is an initial offset bug? which offset are you
talking about?

"unexpected" flow just generates an EOS ususally.

Some more details would be useful. Perhaps you can supply an URI and
gst-launch command to test?

 Cheers
  -Tim