GstAppSrc and GstRTSPServer

Angel Martin amartin at vicomtech.org
Thu Nov 8 01:21:55 PST 2012

Dear all,

In the past I had the same problem, so I modified rtsp-media-factory.c and
.h in order to aggregate getElement feature according to a provided Element
Name.

Otherwise it is not possible to access to the AppSrc element to manage it.

In my opinion, this feature should be modified added in future releases.

Best,

Angel