GstAppSrc and GstRTSPServer

rezils niko.867 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:36:47 PST 2012

Thanks for your reply, amartin.

I've found another solution which doesn't require any change to
rtsp-media-factory.c and .h.
First of all, you have to create the factory and set it to be shared between
clients
*
    factory = gst_rtsp_media_factory_new();
    gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_shared (factory, TRUE);
*
than, you manually construct a media for the stream
*
    GstRTSPUrl* url = (GstRTSPUrl*)malloc (sizeof (GstRTSPUrl));
    gst_rtsp_url_parse ("rtsp://0.0.0.0:8554/test", &url);
    GstRTSPMedia* media = gst_rtsp_media_factory_construct (factory, url);
*
finally you get a pointer to the pipeline
*
    GstElement* myAppSrcPipeline = media->pipeline;
*
and start playing!
If you prefer, I can post a complete working examlpe.

Regards,

rezils