Proper way to flush the pipeline with appsrc

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 13:06:22 PST 2012

Hi,
I faced a problem with flushing a pipeline lately, so I'm trying to find,
how to flush a non-seekable pipeline to show fresh data as soon as
possible. I found out that flushing seek not working with appsrc sources
when they don't support seeking. Also, previously it was suggested here to
use step event, but it fixes another problem and doesn't suit well to just
flush the pipeline.

So, is there any proper way to flush a non-seekable pipeline?

Alexey Chernov