recording videos from rtsp: How to sent EOS to unplugged GstBin?

bamboosso laski.maciej at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:47:05 PST 2012

OK, I have alanyzed this GST_BOILERLATE and the solution is there.

But i Have different problem with rtsp and recording.

Using pipeline I got mp4 file with stream:

gst-launch -e rtspsrc
location=rtsp://192.168.0.120:554/snl/live/1/2/Ux/sido=-Ux/sido= !
gstrtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! legacyh264parse access-unit=true
output-format=0 ! mp4mux ! filesink location=camera.mp4

And i _CAN_ play it using gstreamer pipeline:
gst-launch filesrc location=camera.mp4 ! qtdemux name=demux demux.video_00 !
queue ! h264parse ! mfw_vpudecoder ! autovideosink

But playbin2, totem, mediaplayer classic (on windows) is unable to play
stream?

What is missing in this file?

Totem output:  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/46679399/totem_output.txt
<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/46679399/totem_output.txt>   or  totem_output.txt