rtmpsink

orione1974 orione1974 at email.it
Thu Nov 29 07:13:32 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas.

You can send me an example? In my example pipeline audio and video are not
synchronized?

I take this opportunity to make a further question: if I want to change the
synchronization between audio and video, there is a component GStreamer
that, in case of need, delays the audio with respect to video?

Le mardi 27 novembre 2012 à 08:42 -0800, orione1974 a écrit :
> sets the coder x264enc to minimize the buffer so that there is NO lag
> between audio and video.

I think you should also enable audio/video synchronisation.

Nicolas