rtmpsink

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 14:31:00 PST 2012

Le jeudi 29 novembre 2012 à 07:13 -0800, orione1974 a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas.
>
> You can send me an example? In my example pipeline audio and video are not
> synchronized?

Most likely yes, because the only reason why the encoder latency can
cause the audio and video to "lag" is because they are not synchronized
at playback.

> I take this opportunity to make a further question: if I want to change the
> synchronization between audio and video, there is a component GStreamer
> that, in case of need, delays the audio with respect to video?

Yes, synchronisation in GStreamer take place in the sink element (seek
sync property), and is done base on the buffers timestamps. It's a bit
more complex then waiting though on audio side.

Nicolas