mpeg-ts and multifilesink

dean deanan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:37:16 PDT 2012

Thanks. I've the splitting working for mp4 files and video splits nicely but
audio has a pop/click when you try to join them together because the audio
buffers don't seem to line up nicely. I'm not sure how to get around this
yet.
(maybe decode just the audio and reencode?)

Mpeg ts files still seem to be an issue though as even a single ts doesn't
want to be read by ios devices. Is there some setting I'm missing?

Thanks,

Dean