RTSP control

Paddy pat.blanchon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:57:05 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using GStreamer 0.10 to capture AV from an Axis camera to disk. I have a
few questions that I'm hopeful someone can help me with:

When I create an rtspsrc, the SDP is parsed & all media streams discovered
are started. Is there any way that I can change this behaviour or
subsequently stop unwanted streams within the 0.10 API. Or is it a case of
changing the rtspsrc code or resorting to the camera http API to achieve
this ??

How do I stop an RTSP src from within gstreamer. i.e. it stops streaming
anything ?? And how do I restart it again ??

Cheers,

Paddy