[gmail] RTSP control

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 01:52:27 PDT 2012

> subsequently stop unwanted streams within the 0.10 API. Or is it a case of
> changing the rtspsrc code or resorting to the camera http API to achieve
> this ??

in GST, you can add a capsfilter an link the unwanted streams to
fakesink (I think it's automatic with gst-launch).

As for getting the streams from the encoder; that would depend on the
API of the encoder: some have indeed an option to request streams. That
is typically hidden in the RTSP uri.

--
  greetz, marc
harvey 2.6.29.1 #1 PREEMPT Mon Apr 6 22:33:31 CDT 2009 GNU/Linux