errors with separate threads using mp4mux

somnyrds tom.morrison at smith-nephew.com
Mon Oct 15 09:43:50 PDT 2012

I should add that if I store to local SD card I can successfully get the
~frame/bit rate I
was expecting. But, we I try to store to a VERY fast USB (Thumb) Flash - the
frame
rate goes down to 11fps (although the perceived CPU amount used is ~same). I
assume
it has to do with the blocking write to the flash drive, and thus, I need to
split the capture
operation/ process/thread from the actually storage (I am sure I have the
CPU power to
do this (especially on separate cores).