Multiple appsrc

marisk irmars at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 13:42:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to use multiple appsrc in a pipeline?

I have a video buffer and data buffer (which I am planning to send as audio)
available to me every second and I have to stream it out. I have used appsrc
with just video. Now that there is the additional data buffer, I am planning
to use two appsrc elements in the buffer. Can they both emit signals and be
serviced?

At the receiving end I would need to get the data buffer in the raw format
and store it.

Please help!!