iOS capture problem

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Oct 23 08:29:57 PDT 2012

I don't know anything about the code you are working with, especially iOS.
What you will need to do is set GST_DEBUG to get debugging info on the
proper plugin(s). You could start with GST_DEBUG=*:2 which will give you
some debugging info on all plugins. Look to see what plugins look
'interesting' and adjust the value. The higher the number the more output
you get. The syntax is: GST_DEBUG=ModuleName:level;Module2:level2;etc. I
don't know how to set an environment variable in iOS. Sorry I can't give
you more help.