TI Davinci and OMAP Developers - PLEASE READ

Emile Semmes emile.semmes at e6group.com
Sun Sep 9 14:13:20 PDT 2012

Disclaimer: I am not a TI employee, just a fanboy.

Please either cross-post your questions in
https://gforge.ti.com/gf/project/gstreamer_ti/forum/?action=ForumBrowse&forum_id=187
or only there. I don't want to take away from those who need TI help in
this mailing list, but there are dedicated TI employees, third-party
developers and just folks like myself who answer questions there. The
more people post TI-related issues and questions there, the more support
we all get.

Virtually all of the TI related questions I've seen posted here have
already been answered by wiki pages or TI forum posts.

TI is one of the few companies who provide open Gstreamer support for
their hardware; please take advantage of it.

Important links:
https://gforge.ti.com/gf/project/gstreamer_ti/forum/?action=ForumBrowse&forum_id=187
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/DMAI_GStreamer_Plug-in_FAQ
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Category:DMAI_GStreamer_Plug-In