Displaying a PPM image

ortega kevin.f.ortega at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:27:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to display an image using a file with only RGB values;
essentially, a PPM image file without the header.
I use the following image  lena_sharp16_blend256x256.ppm
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656332/lena_sharp16_blend256x256.ppm>
and remove its headers to obtain  lena_sharp16_blend256x256.raw
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656332/lena_sharp16_blend256x256.raw>
.
The gst pipeline I use to display the raw image is
   gst-launch filesrc location=lena_sharp16_blend256x256.raw
blocksize=196608 ! video/x-raw-rgb, width=256, height=256, framerate=1/1,
depth=24 ! imagefreeze ! ximagesink
However, I end up with this result
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4656332/2012-09-19--1348078488_256x256_scrot.png>
.