ROUTER - UDP streaming

Donny Viszneki donny.viszneki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:37:18 PDT 2012

I'm not sure what is causing the messages you're getting, but I do
notice one peculiar thing:

You say you'd like to "send to a common router address and port," and
you describe sending data to 192.168.1.1:1234. That address looks to
me like your gateway address (the address of your router) and that
will not by itself make it available to other machines on your
network.

Cheers

http://codebad.com/