ROUTER - UDP streaming

marisk irmars at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 13:36:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to stream my camera using udpsrc and udpsink. I would like to
send it to a common router address and port so that it can be accessed by
any computer connected to that router. For instance, the sending object will
send to 192.168.1.1:1234 and the receiving should receive from
udp://192.168.1.1:1234.

When i do this, the sending part works fine, the receiving has an error -

ried to add new watch while one was already there

** (TestImage.exe:9752): CRITICAL **: Could not add signal watch to bus bus2

** (TestImage.exe:9752): CRITICAL **: Bus bus2 has no signal watches
attached

Could you please let me know how to acheive this?

thanks
Maris