Add ADTS Header to Raw AAC

Brian Dodge bdodge09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 09:01:50 PDT 2013

I've had to prepend ADTS headers on a raw AAC stream.
I found it easiest to do it right in my sink (audio sink) which wrapped
a h/w codec, no need for a new element.  The codec needed the header so
I just invented it and wrote it to the codec as the first packet.   I'll
send you the code if you want.