combine audio streams from truehd extension

Brian Dodge bdodge09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:05:11 PDT 2013

In mpegtsdemux,  Dolby trueHD extended buffers (pes extension bit)
should be merged with the not-extended-bit-set buffers into a single
buffer to push out.   The PES parser properly detects the extension
field length, and I can pull out the proper stream ID from the extension
header, but I don't see how this info can be sent back up, so that the
callback knows that this extension buffer should be merged with the next
buffer (or previous buffer, I don't know enough to know).