mouse click signal on the playing video image

KAO George -EXT george.kao at transport.alstom.com
Mon Apr 15 13:58:38 PDT 2013

I am looking for some mechanism or GstElement that can possibly emit a signal upon the mouse clicking (pressed/released) on a playing video image from user's input so that I can execute some function to do what I'd like to. Any suggestion? I found gstNavigation. Could this possibly achieve what I want to do? Any sample code is appreciated.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.