gstreamer-sharp

Kim Lam kim at redgiantsoftware.com
Fri Apr 19 08:03:46 PDT 2013

Hi Bianca

I am curios on why you want to use gstreamer-sharp?

Having used it a bit, I find that there were some latency/speed issues
when sending command via the C# sharp to gstreamer, that wasn't there
when using C/C++ code directly.  Eventually end up using an interop
layer between C/C++ and C#, which worked better than just C# alone.

Kim