When will the SDK migrate to gstreamer-1.0 ?

Daniel Doron danielmeirdoron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:51:20 PDT 2013

Still getting the same:

robin at daniel-Linux:~/cerbero$ git pull
remote: Counting objects: 29, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (19/19), done.
>From git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/cerbero
   018bdb8..b863207  master     -> origin/master
Updating 018bdb8..b863207
Fast-forward
 recipes/gst-libav-1.0-static.recipe        |    4 ++++
 recipes/gst-libav-1.0.recipe               |    4 +++-
 recipes/gst-plugins-bad-1.0-static.recipe  |    3 +++
 recipes/gst-plugins-bad-1.0.recipe         |    4 +++-
 recipes/gst-plugins-base-1.0-static.recipe |    4 ++++
 recipes/gst-plugins-base-1.0.recipe        |    4 +++-
 recipes/gst-plugins-good-1.0-static.recipe |    3 +++
 recipes/gst-plugins-good-1.0.recipe        |    4 +++-
 recipes/gst-plugins-ugly-1.0-static.recipe |    4 ++++
 recipes/gst-plugins-ugly-1.0.recipe        |    4 +++-
 recipes/gstreamer-1.0-static.recipe        |    5 +++++
 recipes/gstreamer-1.0.recipe               |    4 +++-
 recipes/x264.recipe                        |    2 ++

robin at daniel-Linux:~/cerbero$ ./cerbero-uninstalled buildone
gstreamer-1.0-static
WARNING: Using default configuration because
/home/robin/.cerbero/cerbero.cbc is missing
Building the following recipes: gstreamer-1.0-static
[(1/1) gstreamer-1.0-static -> fetch ]
Running command 'git remote add -f origin git://
anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer'
fatal: remote origin already exists.
Running command 'git remote add -f upstream git://
anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer'
fatal: remote upstream already exists.
Running command 'git fetch --all'
Fetching origin
error: Could not fetch origin
Fetching upstream
error: Could not fetch upstream
Running command 'git reset --hard upstream/1.0'
fatal: ambiguous argument 'upstream/1.0': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
***** Error running 'buildone' command:
Recipe 'gstreamer-1.0-static' failed at the build step 'fetch'

robin at daniel-Linux:~/cerbero$ cerbero checkpackage gstreamer-1.0-sdk
WARNING: Using default configuration because
/home/robin/.cerbero/cerbero.cbc is missing
***** Error running 'checkpackage' command:
Package 'gstreamer-1.0-sdk' not found