RTSP server problems with uvch264src H/W+ encoded H.264 output

krakorar rob.krakora at messagenetsystems.com
Wed Apr 24 19:07:16 PDT 2013

Hi Yusuf,

In the file gstuvch264_mjpgdemux.c in gst-plugins bad, the check below was
failing.  I hacked out the GST_ELEMENT_ERROR() line and returned GST_FLOW_OK
and was able to see data flow continue indefinitely.  However, I have no
idea what could be causing the error.  GStreamer 1.0 uvch264src differs from
GStreamer 0.10 uvch264_src in it's operation.  I have not looked at the
source diff yet.

      if (i + segment_size + 2 >= size) {
        //GST_ELEMENT_ERROR (self, STREAM, DEMUX,
        //    ("Not enough data to read marker content"), (NULL));
        GST_DEBUG_OBJECT (self, "Not enough data to read marker content (%u
> %u)", (i + segment_size + 2), (guint) size);
        ret = GST_FLOW_OK;
        goto done;
      }

Best Regards,