RTSP Streaming Using web cam

Harish Sakhare harish_sakhare at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 02:22:01 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

  I am trying to do rtsp in android. I able to do rtsp with my laptop's
camera it works well but when I try rtsp for externally configured camera
then video streaming occurs but it is in very slow motion why this is
happening still am not able to find the solution.

Here is my servers pipeline (Source pipe line):

uvch264src device=/dev/video0 name=src auto-start=true iframe-period=1000
src.vidsrc ! queue ! video/x-h264,width=1920,height=1080,framerate=30/1 !
h264parse ! rtph264pay pt=96 name=pay0 src.vfsrc ! queue !
video/x-raw,width=432,height=240,framerate=30/1 ! xvimagesink

AND my client side pipeline is:

rtspsrc latency = 500 ! queue ! rth264depay byte-stream = FALSE access-unit
= TRUE ! ffdec_h264 ! eglglessink sync = 0

so can you any one please guide me where the actual i missing of what is
else remain .

Thanking You,
  Harish