Usability of gstreamer 1.0.9 under windows...

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Fri Aug 2 02:55:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anybody is using gstreamer 1.0 under windows because it doesn't seem to do well very well.

Using 1.0.9 x86 seem to try to decode things but rendering is bad (noisy video and audio). Audio is very loud and noisy. Could look as a big/little endian problem. Video color channel seems not to be well aligned, or maybe deinterlacing is wrong...
Using 1.0.9 x86_64 doesn't decode any media. Missing plugins?

Any suggestion?, Should I keep using 0.10 under windows?

Regards,
Eric