Usability of gstreamer 1.0.9 under windows...

Sergio Basurco chuckleplant90 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:28:12 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,
Same here, my application used 0.10 with no problems and using 1.0.9 it
doesn't show the image at some instances, it could be that the port to
1.0.9 is not well handled.

I also thought the gst-plugins-bad would be in the package but I
couldn't find the jpeg 2000 decoders which were supposed to go there.

Anyways, thanks to the gstreamer development team!