Usability of gstreamer 1.0.9 under windows...

Sergio Basurco chuckleplant90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:55:11 PDT 2013

I'm using gstreamer under openFrameworks, I am reading a rtsp stream, in
the application it uses a custom class that can bind a pipeline call and
provide a video feed. It's complicated to figure whether it's a problem
with OF, gstreamer or my application (probably the last).

If I can debug a bit further I will do a proper report. Thanks anyways :)