Usability of gstreamer 1.0.9 under windows...

Sebastian Dröge slomo at circular-chaos.org
Sat Aug 3 02:44:53 PDT 2013

On Fr, 2013-08-02 at 12:28 +0200, Sergio Basurco wrote:
> Hi Eric,
> Same here, my application used 0.10 with no problems and using 1.0.9
> it doesn't show the image at some instances, it could be that the port
> to 1.0.9 is not well handled.

Could you file a bug about that at http://bugzilla.gnome.org against
GStreamer with the details about what you're doing and which kinds of
files you're using?

> I also thought the gst-plugins-bad would be in the package but I
> couldn't find the jpeg 2000 decoders which were supposed to go there.

I didn't include the jpeg2000 decoder in the 1.0.9 binary release yet,
but I'm planning to include them in the next release. If I don't forget
I'll send you the binaries once I have them :)