Timestamp issue with audio/video playback when using mpegtsdemux

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 23:23:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

  You want to try again with 1.x. I have some sample files which have
PTS set on only some video frames (keyframes for example) and it plays
fine.
  GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE is gstreamer's way of stating that there are no
PTS (and then it's up to downstream parser/decoder to fill in the blanks
if it can).

   Edward