Timestamp issue with audio/video playback when using mpegtsdemux

krupa krupa.gopal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:01:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

I did try with gstreamer-1.0 but the issue still exists.

I'm attaching the timestamp log of audio and video (filter->pts print values
in function gst_mpegts_demux_data_cb in gstmpegtsdemux.c).

filter->pts value is used to calculate the time:
pts = filter->pts;
time = MPEGTIME_TO_GSTTIME (pts) + stream->base_time;

I was not able to correlate between this time and actual play time.

Regards,
Krupa
timestamp_log
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661603/timestamp_log>