Using GStreamer to feed YouTube Live, UStream and LiveStream

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 07:57:37 PDT 2013

I promised earlier to mail information on how to use GStreamer and
optionally Snowmix to feed video to Content Distribution Network Providers
such as YouTube Live, UStream and LiveStream.

More information the topic can be found here, if you should have interest.
https://sourceforge.net/p/snowmix/wiki/Snowmix%20and%20CDNs/

Best regards
Peter Maersk-Moller