caps incompatiable problem

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Mon Dec 2 22:45:50 PST 2013

I want to run a pipeline like this:
HOST=127.0.0.1
gst-launch -v gstrtpbin name=rtpbin udpsrc port=8000
caps=video/x-raw,format="NV21",width=320,height=240 ! \
                                                           queue ! \
                                                           videorate ! \
                                                           ffmpegcolorspace
! \
                                                          x264enc
byte-stream=true bitrate=300 speed-preset=superfast ! \
                                                          rtph264pay ! \

rtpbin.send_rtp_sink_0 rtpbin.send_rtp_src_0 ! \
                                                          udpsink port=5000
host=$HOST ts-offset=0 name=vrtpsink rtpbin.send_rtcp_src_0 ! \
                                                          udpsink port=5001
host=$HOST sync=false async=false name=vrtcpsink udpsrc port=5005
name=vrtpsrc ! rtpbin.recv_rtcp_sink_0

when the udpsrc caps=video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240 , it works well
for me ,and I change the caps for my need . It goes wrong with error
incompatiable caps between queue and videorate. It almost make me crazy.

the error message :
           erroneous pipeline: could not link queue0 to videorate0

I mapped the pipeline to c , the error message in C is:
          12-03 14:30:52.222: I/GStreamer+GST_PADS(3894): 0:00:00.827545166
0x5b3f98c0 gstpad.c:2034:gst_pad_link_prepare caps are incompatible

Thanks in advance.