Help with transcoding h264 encoded TS on raspberry pi

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:17:19 PST 2013

On 12/13/2013 05:51 PM, Stefan Simon wrote:
> I see, you get the width and height in prerolling, I only get it after
> the pipeline is prerolled. Unfortunately, even when I encode the
> "sanitized" video,  the bottom of the video is distorted with some kind
> of redish ghosting... trying to figure out the problem, but my best bet
> might be obtaining version 1.2...somehow :)

I am in the process of targzipping my compiled directories. Although,
using raspbian, it wasn't hard to compile gstreamer myself (it's a bit
annoying to figure out the dependencies though). You'll need
OMX_Broadcom.h of the firmware (just that file, nothing else).

I'll send you a list of my installed packages off list, the ones
suffixed in -dev you'll probably need to get a decent list of plugins to
compile.

Best regards,
  Markus