Help with transcoding h264 encoded TS on raspberry pi

Stefan Simon stefansimon8 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:26:47 PST 2013

Markus, your helps is greatly appreciated. Did you compile directly on the
Pi? If so, how long did it take? I was already in process of preparing for
the compilation, but I was not really sure whether using 1.2 was going to
help, so going on and spending several hours compiling with a prospect not
really clear, I became hesitant. But since I have some time on my hands now
that the holidays are near, I'll most likely give it a try. Maybe using
qemu/chroot cross compilation... Might even learn something useful :)