gst_pad_push API is flushing

vindi503 vindi503 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:45:00 PST 2013

Hi,
In my current (GStreamer)project I have an application for source end and
destination end where it transmit video data.

Source End:
I have integrated source end application to qtmux plugin and I have the
below pipeline

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=input.mp4 ! qtdemux name=demux demux.video_0
! queue ! h264parse ! qtmux name=mux mux.video_0

Destination End:
I have integrated Destination end application to qtdemuxer plugin(renamed to
avbdemuxer) and I have the below pipeline

gst-launch-1.0 avbdemuxer ! qtdemux name=demux demux.video_0 ! queue !
avdec_h264 ! autovideosink

In avbdemuxer plugin I have used gst_pad_push API to push the video buffer
to downstream elements, But I constantly receive the error saying that Pad
is Flushing, i.e it returns -2

Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks,
Vinay