Error while recording stream coming from IP Camera

Shilpa Chandrappa elites.shilpa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 20:50:13 PST 2013

Hi,

Set up details on which crash was observed

Kernel: Linux 3.10.9 [Using Yocto 1.5/1.4 release ]
Hardware: SABRE Lite imx6Q
GStreamer0.10

But when I was using the below setup I didn't observe any crash

Kernel: Linux 3.0.35 [Using Yocto 1.5/1.4 release ]
Hardware: SABRE Lite imx6Q
GStreamer0.10

Looks like shifting from  Linux 3.0.35 to Linux 3.10.9 might be causing the
issue. Do anyone has any idea what could be the configuration changes that
is resulting in crash ?

Thanks,
Shilpa