OpenCV and GStreamer

Kyrylo V Polezhaiev polezhaiev at ukr.net
Wed Feb 6 23:55:16 PST 2013

Hello, Vadim!

I think you should use GStreamer (or other Multimedia framework, like QuickTime, DirectShow, etc (but GStreamer is best one)).
OpenCV isn't multimedia framework. OpenCV is library for very smart images processing, like building of panoramas, searching of common points, and a lot of very cool tasks you seems do not need in.