Depaylaoding RTP MP4A-LATM

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:56:06 PST 2013

Lack of gstrtpbin might be my problem. If, on the sender I had something
like:

gst-launch filesrc location=./song.m4a ! aacparse ! rtpmp4apay ! remotesink

and on the receiver:

gst-launch remotesrc ! rtpmp4adepay ! ffdec_aac ! alsasink

would expect the pipeline to work? Do I need gstrtpbin between remotesrc and
rtpmp4adepay?? remotesrc and remotesonk do not modify the data in anyway,
however the capabilities are of course lost during transmission.