Depaylaoding RTP MP4A-LATM

Federico Zamperini fzamperini at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 19 00:32:28 PST 2013

Don't know what remotesrc is; don't know if it supports caps property,
anyway a caps filter should do (the caps are to be negotiated out of
band, for example by hand).
I tried with a udpsrc on the receiver side but I had quality problems;
gstrtpbin handles:
- a jitter buffer (that's the reason I used it for)
- stream mux/demux (i.e. audio + video, multiple audio channels etc.)
- rtcp (and thus streams synchronization)
So, in my opinion, the pipeline on the receiver side should roughly work
even without rtpbin; I suspect that the key point is setting the correct
capabilities (in my case "config" value in particular).

Federico