How to add a plugin.

luis.linietsky luis.linietsky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:41:49 PST 2013

Hi,
I build a plugin for gstreamer named "dlaaes" and I build it creating the
following sources:

$ ls /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/
libgstdlaaes.la  libgstdlaaes.so

I also downloaded gstreamer sources with cerbero wich  I was able to build,
however, I can find a way to add my plugin into those sources so it can be
linked as well. How should I do it?

I did an "export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/" before I
build gstreamer as mentioned in "Plugins Writer Guide", but the new
gst-inspect file that was generated didn't listed it.

How should I add my plugin ?

Any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks !