how to solve jpegdec problem

prasannatsmkumar prasannatsmkumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 01:57:04 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM, iesx <anak_jatiperlis at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could you please help me to solve this problem?
>
> I tried so many times but still had the same problem.
>
> The result exited with code 0 like below.
>
> /home/iesx/Desktop/imageOnly/imageonly exited with code 0
>
> The code is like below.Please somebody help me solve this problem.
>
> imageonly.pro file
>
> QT       += core
> QT       -= gui
>
> TARGET = imageonly
> CONFIG   += console
> CONFIG   -= app_bundle
>
> TEMPLATE = app
>
> SOURCES += main.cpp
>
> unix {
>     CONFIG += link_pkgconfig
>     PKGCONFIG += gstreamer-0.10
> }
>
> main.cpp file
>
> #include <QtCore/QCoreApplication>

As the code does not use any Qt API this can be removed. I don't think
this has anything to do with the problem specified but just a
suggestion. Remove the imageonly.pro file also. Just compile the
main.cpp with gcc and link it with gstreamer. An usable application
will be available by then for testing.