how to solve jpegdec problem

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 03:37:51 PST 2013

On Mon, 2012-12-31 at 22:45 -0800, iesx wrote:

> Could you please help me to solve this problem?
>
> I tried so many times but still had the same problem.
>
> The result exited with code 0 like below.
>
> /home/iesx/Desktop/imageOnly/imageonly exited with code 0

And what is the problem exactly?

>     /* Set the pipeline to "playing" state*/
>     g_print ("Now playing:     \n");
>     gst_element_set_state (pipeline, GST_STATE_PLAYING);
>
>     /* Out of the main loop, clean up nicely */
>     g_print ("Returned, stopping playback\n");
>     gst_element_set_state (pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);
>
>     g_print ("Deleting pipeline\n");
>     gst_object_unref (GST_OBJECT (pipeline));
>
>     return 0;
> }

You set the pipeline to PLAYING state (which will happen asynchronously
in other threads), then set it immediately back to NULL state, clean it
up, and exit.

That's probably not what you intended to do?

Note the left-over(?) comment about the main loop. You probably want to
wait/sleep/do something else after setting the pipeline to PLAYING.

Cheers
 -Tim