MediaPlayer Application failed - g_value_set_object failed.

Harikumar nharikumar at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Jan 3 01:58:13 PST 2013

I have a mediaplayer test application. I need a property which should return
program informations in the form of object from demux plugin. I have created
a structure in demux plugin which contains pid, codec, language etc. I have
installed the property and set the value using g_value_set_object(value,
demux->pgminformations);

But I am getting an assertion failure G_IS_OBJECT(object) failed. Why is
this happening ?

Thanks
Hari