Probing for caps change

Nox Deleo noxdeleo at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 5 05:27:14 PST 2013

Never mind...I figured it out myself once I found out what to do with the
probe info. I've one small problem left relating to this though. I'm
probing the appsink pad for caps events, and setting the appsrc's new caps
straight away in the pad probe callback. The problem is that there seems to
be a small (about 1/3 second) delay between the caps change which is
causing a hissing noise (like when you get static on a TV).