Detect sender failure

marisk irmars at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 15:49:19 PST 2013

Hi,

I sending and receiving image frames using appsrc and appsink elements.
These elements are in a pipeline using rtpbin and udpsrc, updsink elements.

The appsrc element pushes buffers into the pipeline. In the receiving end,
the appsink element uses the pull bufffer to pull the data.

1. when I close the sending program is it possible to detect it in the
receiving end and restart the pipeline?
2. After closing the sending program, if I resend again the receiving
program needs to continue receiving data.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Maris