ffmpegcolorspace and buffer row stride

Emmanuel Pacaud emmanuel at gnome.org
Tue Jan 8 08:07:44 PST 2013

Hi,

I have a pipeline with an AppSrc as input and a ffmpegcolorspace
element.

The AppSrc is filled using a stream coming from a GigEVision camera.

For some values of the camera image width and height parameter, the
pipeline does not work, with the follwing message:

WARNING **: ffmpegcsp2: size 325546 is not a multiple of unit size
326040

In this case, the image size was 659x494, 8 bit mnonchrom (659*494 =
325546).

If I have understood correctly what happen, it's because the row stride
of the incoming stream is 659, while ffmpegcolorspace expect a value
multiple of 4 (660*494 = 326040).

Is there an element in gstreamer that is able to convert the video
buffers to the format ffmpegcolorspace expects ?

	Thanks,

		Emmanuel.