How to play multiple gstreamer udpsink streams in a Qt app?

hobbesc7 hobbesc7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:13:07 PST 2013

Mandeep Sandhu wrote

>> I'm a little confused as to how to embed qtglvideosink in my
>> QGst::Ui::VideoWidget.
>
> You can't! :) VideoWidget is QWidget based, which uses raster based
> painting. While the qglvideosink is for use with openGL surfaces which
> is provided by QGLWidget.

OK, I think the documentation misled me, then.  It says "If you are using
the QtGStreamer libraries in your applications, you can directly use
QGst::Ui::VideoWidget to embed any of the 3 variants in a QWidget..."

Where "the 3 variants" refers, I think, to qtvideosink, qwidgetvideosink,
and qtglvideosink.