Mediaplayer does not resume after pause when video sink is linked

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 2 23:02:42 PST 2013

I have a  mediaplyer pipeline implemented as follows:

src -> demux -> videodec -> videosink
                    -> auddec

When I link video sink to video decoder, video plays successfully, can pause
also, but gets stuck there. Cant resume it.

When I dont link my video sink, there is no such issue. (may be it is using
some hardware connection to play video).
So I suspected this to be implementation problem of video sink and replaced
it with fakesink. There also issue persists.  Not quite sure of where to
look for solving this issue. Please help.