gst-streaming-server stalls

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Fri Jan 11 05:34:40 PST 2013

I have an Gst 0.10 app where I don't use gst-streaming-server but
achieve something similar by just a bunch of dynamic pipelines +
libsoup-based HTTP server and I also expect strange stalls but I am
unable to figure out what's causing this... It just stops for a while.

Which versions of Gst and associated libraries you use? Maybe there's
a pattern...

m.